National Technology, Inc., a manufacturer of high-quality printed circuit boards, is currently looking for candidates for the following positions in our Rolling Meadows Illinois Facility:
Quality Control Manager
- Manage QMS in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 system.
- Manage inspection departments, including final inspection, pre-mask inspection, AOI inspection and all associated quality inspections.
- Maintain continuous improvement initiatives.
- Generate and maintain monthly quality reporting.
- Manage internal and external corrective and preventive action.
- Responsible for maintaining the ISO status, including audits, training, procedures, etc.
- Maintenance and scheduling of calibrations.
- Be a liaison to our facility in India regarding customer related issues.
- Customer contact with RMA and corrective action.
- Develop and document new processes and technologies.
- Review existing processes for improvement opportunities.
- Assist in identifying and addressing manufacturing issues.
- ISO internal auditing and process related audits.
- Set-up and monitor process controls through manufacturing.
- Maintain regulator compliances.
Candidates for these positions should have a solid background in printed circuit board fabrication. An in-depth knowledge of applicable IPC standards as well as ISO 9001 standard will be required.
Please send Resume to link below.